Thursday, August 25, 2011

Start of week 5, dead phone and Snoop dog

I started week 5 tonight and it suprisingly wasn't that bad! HA! The only part I didn't like is that I knew my phone was likely to die so I would look at treadmill to see the time when I started a run and then it was very tempting to keep looking at it. Normally I just ignore the time or put it on miles or calories or something. Today's run was 3 five minute runs. The first run felt great and I kept a really good pace and my breathing and legs felt good. The middle of the second run my legs were really burning and I slowed my pace a bit. The middle of the last run I could hardly move my legs and slowed my pace again. Then when she said I had 10 seconds left I ran as fast as I can. I have no idea if you are suppose to do that but I like to do it on my last run. I do it most of the time. Seems like a good finish. Anyway, then my phone died during the cool down walk so I am not sure of my final mileage or pace but it seeems that I was keeping a pretty good pace. Next workout is 2 8 minute runs. Oh dear lord help me! HA!

I listen to Pandora while I exercise. The dance stations and hip hop stations seem to be the best ones with a good fast beat. Pandora of course plays unedited versions of songs so occasionally you get some pretty foul language. I figure a few F bombs from time to time are fine but I guess tonight was Snoop Dog night. HOLY FREAKING COW! Snoop Dog I am ashamed! I must be getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment