Sunday, August 14, 2011

The beginning!

I really don't mean the title of my blog to be offensive. It really is the truth. Well at least it is the truth for me right now. I have been needing to get back in the exercise groove for a while now so was looking for a good program. I had been walking quite a bit for exercise back in the spring and pushing the girls to the park but every since it got so hot I just have been pretty much being a couch potato. I have never liked running but have always been a pretty big walker. My sister and I even did the breast cancer 3 day, 60 mile walk many years ago. However, I was frankly bored with just walking and it seems like to get good exercise in it takes a long time and until the weather gets nice to exercise with kids in the stroller I don't have the time. A few of my friends had begun doing the C25K program and I kept seeing their updates on facebook so I finally got motivated to give it a try! I joke with a friend that I am doing the C25k4FP, couch to 5k for fat people! Ha! Anyway, I really wanted to start this blog to keep track of my progress and to also encourage other people that they to can get off the couch and off to exercising. I figure if I can survive natural, unmedicated childbirth then surely I can survive this!

No comments:

Post a Comment